I can see that I am going to run out of time if I don’t get my arse into gear and get some stuff done. Christmas is approaching at the speed of a very fast speedy thing and I haven’t made a big enough dent on my to do list. I managed to get some stitching on Nat’s cushion cover done last week but that is all. Middle line is finished and top line is started. This weekend coming I will be stitching and crafting like mad.
I have all the bits and bobs for the dreamcatcher so will look at this probably Sunday.
Have everything for all the candles so can get them made up Saturday morning.
Saturday and Sunday afternoon will be stitching. We are going out Saturday night but I am hopeful that I can complete the cushion cover.
This weeks planned achievements:
- Turn the elephant and dragon stitches into cushions
- Finish Natalies cushion cover
- Jordyns dream catcher
- Make candles
Last weeks planned achievements:
- Turn the elephant and dragon stitches into cushions Nope, can’t do it while K is home and she doesn’t really go out
- Finish Natalies cushion cover Nope but made progress
- Knit 2 squares for patchwork blanket Nope not a stitch knitted
- Jordyns dream catcher Nope
Christmas Homemade List Progression:
- Kayla: Elephant cushion – Elephant stitched. Need to turn into cushion
- Levi: Photo/scrapbook page of him with Nana Fay – Must track down a decent photo first up.
- Jordyn: Dream catcher – Had a practice run which I gave to a friend for her birthday. Second attempt coming up soon
- Veronica: Knitted bunny? Maybe not?
- Natalie: Scary Movie cushion – Have half a word complete. She also wants a small stitch for her favourite band – not started.
- Ralph: Stencil art? – Find something
Jamie: Photo with beach boarder – Completed
- Lunam Family Christmas: Dragon cushion – Stitched, just need to cushion it.
- Dad & Siblings: Memory stick of Great Grandad’s war diary’s and postcards – Everything typed, scanned and downloaded to sticks. Need individual boxes with quick note inside to explain what is on the stick.
- Tash: Cross stitch photo – Finish it! Not going to happen I feel but worth a shot.
- Marie & Margaret – Make wine glass candles for them both
- Housekeepers – Make wine glass candles for them both
- The bosses – BBQ Gift basket – Make the rubs and possibly a couple of sauces? Jack Daniels?
- Neighbours – Pistachio & lemon shortbread