Second post today but this is more of a list. What I need to get done before Christmas or it will suck big time. I might run this as a weekly below my usual blog.
- Kayla: Elephant cushion – Realisticly this needs to be goal one as I really need this to be done and wrapped before October 23 when she moves home. She doesn’t usually pay that much attention to what I am stitching but Murphy’s law says this would be that one time.
- Levi: Photo of him with Nana Fay – Must track down a decent photo first up.
- Jordyn: Dream catcher – Not started
- Veronica: No idea – Must come up with something.
- Natalie: Scary Movie cushion – Not started. She also wants a small stitch for her favourite band – Also not started.
- Ralph: Stencil art? – Find something
- Jamie: Photo with beach boarder – Photo printed, frame picked, board being cut. Have scavanged some shells and stuff so this one might even be done and dusted this weekend. We live in hope
- Dianne: Not a clue – must come up with something. Hot chocolate/sundae basket?
- Lunam Family Christmas: Need to make 4 things for the secret santa. Dragon cushion – Not started. Dream catcher – Not started. Spice mix basket – Have jars. 4th gift – Not a clue yet. Stencil art?
- Dad & Siblings: Memory stick of Great Grandad’s war diary’s and postcards – Have 6 memory sticks, just need to scan the stuff. Individual boxes with quick note inside to explain what is on the stick.
- Tash: Cross stitch photo – Finish it! Not going to happen I feel but worth a shot.
- Marie – Hmmmm
- Margaret – Hmmmm
Oh crud. I really need to get started.